Sunday 2 September 2012

Skiing Gear.

I have spend countless hours trawling through the millions of websites that seem to stock winter sports gear. And I've found it so hard to actually find a ski jacket I like!! Th problem is that I'm a skier, which means I should be searching for a ski jacket, obviously. However every single one under the price of £200 is so bland and boring I want to blow my brains out! On the other hand, Snowboard jackets are amazingly cool and quite the opposite. I find myself asking the question. Is there such a big difference between a skiing and a snowboarding jacket, both serve the same purpose: Keeping me dry as I throw myself down some very steep hills. Finally though it seems i might have found the one! Will it make such a big difference being a Snowboard jacket? I hope not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment