Friday 21 September 2012

Flights.

Well last night I officially started the process of buying everything I'm going to need for my winter season, starting with flights. After hours sat with STA travel, who are very helpful by the way, I decided to look directly through Virgin Atlantic's website where I found it was hugely cheaper! I decided on Virgin for their amazing policy on sporting equipment which they carry for free! Unlike American Airways which used an external company to transfer excess baggage at a huge cost!

However before I get excited to by skiing up in Aspen, I must remind myself of the hell i must go through in order to get there:
3.5 hour train journey from Durham to London Kings Cross
1 hour tube ride to Heathrow
8 hour flight to New York JFK Airport
4 hour wait in JFK
5 hour flight from New York to Denver International
3.5 hour drive from Denver to Basalt where I will be staying!

So in total a nice 25 hour trip. WOOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment