Sunday 2 September 2012

A Bit of Luck.

Sunday is the day I try to make some money. Searching through the endless amounts of crap people bring and sell at the Willington Car Boot Fair. Times are getting harder as people seem to think Sky remotes, Sky TV boxes and Wi-Fi hubs possess some kind of value!! If I wanted Sky, I would Pay a subscription and get all that crap FREE!! Moving on, they say "Knowledge is Power" and this really is true when trying to find stuff to sell at these car boot fairs. Finding something that is dirt cheap but can be sold on Ebay for a profit. I must say it is a lot easier than working a cruel shift in a fast-food restaurant. But today was a good day, it wasn't until I had searched the entire fair that on the last stall I stumbled upon a brand new French Connection Arctic Parka! It was the hottest day of the summer so far! so why they chose to sell it now I will never know. Instead of being £200+ in the shops, I paid £17 after some bargaining! So I am a happy chap, as I wonder around Aspen Colorado this winter in my wonderful coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment