Monday 24 September 2012

Ski Jackets, Again.

I have started a new search for the perfect ski jacket now. Although I do like my previous find. The Grenade Astro Jacket, my contacts in Aspen recommend a better quality jacket that will last the whole season. I've turned my attention to the Burton Snowboard Brand. My first love on this website was the Heritage Ranger Snowboard jacket. The colour combination and style attracted my eye, the £250 price tag however provided the contrasting view. As did the difficulty of finding "brick" coloured snow pants!


Next was the Burton Restricted 3L Sentry Jacket, A much less conventional Ski jacket but a very unique look that I can bet nobody else on the slope will have! What I like about the jacket is that it could be used for everyday things both in Aspen and when back home. The "Technical Faux" Leather is apparently very waterproof.


Finally, what is probably going to be the most likely candidate, the Burton Arctic Jacket, although very similar to the Heritage jacket, the price tag is a little closer to home, especially on last seasons jackets which are closer to the £100 mark than the £300. However after finding the perfect jacket on Ebay USA, they didn't have my size!! Leaving me to have to select the same jacket from this seasons line! which has switched the colour scheme from mainly red to mainly beige, annoying as beige pants are much easier to red than red.




1 comment: