Sunday 17 February 2013

New York City.

I am heading off to New York today as my parents have flown over to see me. But it also allows me to see another part of the country. Unfortunately the travelling to get there was far from easy! First it was a Greyhound coach to Denver that took close to 5 hours! Then an hour wait for the bus to Denver International airport. then from there a shuttle to my hotel. The next day after finally getting to NYC I found a shared taxi service that would take me to Grand Central as this was the meeting point. However i have never been so close to a car accident so many times in such a small period of time, which was not aided by the fact the driver kept checking emails, phoning people, and a general lack of concentration!

Finally arriving alive I found my parents and Checked into the Waldorf-Astoria hotel, which was incredibly posh! So over the 4 day period we did the whole tourist thing.


Times Square.
Me and my mum - Empire State Building
Downtown NYC
Chrysler Building
3 world trade center
Empire State Building
9/11 Memorial 

No comments:

Post a Comment